My poetry Journey

Life gives you so many chances to learn and love new things in life. For me, poetry is the most important part of my life. poetry is a texture and lifeline for everyone. poetry makes my life inspired and more creative because it helps me self-discipline and understand myself more than others. I write many poems in my copy but never think so much but one day, I think I have to publish my poem, so, I don't know its right or wrong and I send it to a publisher, and after that, they like my poetry and publish it in the newspaper as well. I was happy so much by my publishing and after that, I start to write poems and now I have my own page also, I know first I am not confident by after when I start writing I improve myself to write and start to enhance more myself in a great way. so start to explore new things, so that you feel positive and energetic in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

thoughts change daily

jindgi itni bhi asaan nhi hai